Search This Blog

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Introducing two new classic cycling caps...

La Doyenne Cycling Cap by Galstudio.ca

I'm so happy to introduce two new cycling caps with a classic twist. When I went to the fabric store I had a gut feeling when I saw it. That feeling without words.  I just have them. The green is 100% Cotton Twill and the plaid is Polyester/Cotton. I quickly rushed home.

After my last stitch, I was so amazed with the results. These caps go beyond cycling and right into urban fashion.  So far, I'll be bold here, they're right up there in my top five favorite caps.

They are named, 'La Doyenne' after the oldest and most prestigious classic race  Liege-Bastogne-Liege. And, 'Ardennes' after the three classic races in Holland and Belgium. I feel they emanate a freshness and joyfulness of Spring. I love both!



Ardennes Cycling Cap by Galstudio.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment