Search This Blog

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Love my food processor!




Well, there's one thing in my kitchen I cannot do without...

I dreamed about having one. Finally, Christmas of 2000, after saving my pennies I bought my machine of my dreams. The Kitchen Aid Food Processor!

It has become indispensable like my fridge & stove. If you are pinching pennies, have a small kitchen. Between the three to choose: mixer, blender, or food processor. Then this is the choice. This food processor will do it all. Even the black color is still in fashion, and after ten years it keeps on working well. Most products are built with planned obsolescence. Manufacturers, in their best interest, intentionally developed goods to break down. Causing a circle of dreaded need for consumers to keep on purchasing. I haven't found this to be the case.

I definitely intend to buy the whole line of appliances. That will have to wait...

Until I have a larger kitchen!

No comments:

Post a Comment