Search This Blog

Sunday, August 8, 2010

The first glimpse of Winter...

It's Summer but it's already time for Winter cycling caps!


It maybe August but we're already getting under way for new winter cycling caps. Todays a good day for it, rainy around 16 C and feeling like wet Vancouver. Perfect for Richard to come up with three new names for the new fabrics.

I bought the fabric a few weeks ago, washed and dried it and about to begin cutting. So exciting going to my suppliers and  hunting for fabric/colors for new caps. I have fabric from last year and plan to re-introduce two previous models. There's demand for solid colors and something may come from it.

This is just the beginning...

1 comment:

  1. I like the fabrics but I'm kinda glad that winter is almost over here in downunder and I will be getting more use from my Pyrenee's cycling cap. :-)

    ReplyDelete