Search This Blog

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Big Scarf, Big Addi!

Remember the big sale I told you about? Well I finished my first project. I made this great big 8 foot long scarf! I just love the mix of different size wool. I was so excited and enjoyed so much to work this pattern that I never stopped. I didn't consider that Vancouver never gets cold enough to wear this kind of scarf... Hum! There's a good chance that this scarf will make it to the 'knitting selection' of my shop next winter.




I didn't lose any time and started another project right away. This time I'm making a throw. Last November, I bought this super big 15 mm Addi hook and never had a chance to use it. Until now. I know why some knitter's work exclusively with large size needle's and hook's, it's so fast!.... it made my head spin!

No comments:

Post a Comment