Search This Blog

Thursday, January 21, 2010

The crazy yarn deal in Vancouver.




I was shopping yesterday for fabric and found sweet deals at Dressew here in Vancouver.

To my surprise I found name brands like: Nashua (kid Mohair), Rowan, Gedifra and many more. All yarn is on sale for $1.99 CDN a ball. I know for a fact the Nashua sells for $10.00 CDN per ball. I went nuts!

The only thing that held me back was that Dressew doesn’t take credit cards. It’s rather annoying when you could only pay in cash. The sales clerk told me that another shipment is expected just before or after the Olympics. I’ll definitely be there afterwards. So far I have declared a "no-go" zone for the downtown area. I won’t go anywhere close to downtown until March. I’ll stay around my home nice and quiet knitting & sewing during the Olympics!

No comments:

Post a Comment