Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Let There be Dots!

Galstudio's new Polka Dots Cycling Cap!


I was determined to find red polka dots. Richard and I were exhausted visiting all the fabric shops in the Lower Mainland. Yet, we kept going and our determination paid off!

Yesterday, we came back with our beloved polka dots. The fabric is a nice & thick 100% cotton. After washing it even looks better. I actually love it better than the first series. The size of the dots make a statement. Three times larger than the first dots. If you are going to wear red polka dots this is it. Go big and bold. I'm producing these caps just in time for July's Tour de France. Now on sale on my Etsy site. Be forewarn, wearing this beautiful cycling cap may make you want to climb a mountain!

7 comments:

  1. i have to smile when i look at that hat- beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won the Death Valley Road Stage Race wearing The Dutchman cap (13,400' of climbing in two days), so I guess I should wear the polka dot cap now, don't you think?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You definitely deserve it. I was cheering for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was wearing this hat when I won the Hillside Road Race, too. No podium pictures, though! Another 4000' plus feet of climbing here, too.

    ReplyDelete