Search This Blog

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Bring it on Podcast!


Stage 2: Bikes, Books, & Beers from Bikes, Books & Beers on Vimeo.


I'm having fun producing the Podcast's. I love the behind the scenes detail of directing Guy & Richard. Enjoying being the camerawoman and loving the post production aspect of it. Yesterday was a cloudy and dark and we had to solve the lack of lighting in our 'studio'. Never fear we have the daylight balance lights available and thank's to our background in photography we rigged up an appropriate lighting setup. Placing the two lights apart and aiming them as high as we could close to the ceiling to evenly disperse the light. It worked well.

After using Vimeo I'm convinced and happy to use it. It took me a while to choose from all the other video providers but Vimeo is simply the best, so easy to use.

They're planning a different setup for the next podcast. I don't know if it's possible. But I do like a challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment