Search This Blog

Saturday, October 10, 2009

My favorite logo's of Mary Maxim.

I was looking through the many beautiful Mari Maxim patterns that my sister had sent me and I notice how different the logo changed. It seems that the company changed the logo every ten years or so. I looked everywhere on line to find some more information about the history of their logo. All I could find was the history of the company on their web page and on Wiki.



Here is some of my new collections of patterns above and below. I made a composite of all the different logos I could find online. Notice the one on the left top corner (the badly crop one) I had never seen that one anywhere before. Too bad the only image I have is cropped.

I wish I could find a reference on all the logo's used by Mary Maxim!


No comments:

Post a Comment