Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Gal & Grommet!




I'm over the top. Scaling Mount Everest would be something else, but my new banner is top of the top!

This is exactly how I designed it on my computer. The colors are vibrant dead on perfect. Just fabulous. The Make It Show is next Friday and I'm so READY!

It's so great to have friends in the industry to help me in the printing of this banner on canvas. There's a semi-matte laminate on the canvas which pops out the color. The easiest way to hang it is to place two grommets at each top corner. And I sew around the edge to make the banner rigid. I can't wait to hang it on the black curtain behind my booth.

I've worked in the special events industry on formcore banners that I designed and produced. That was many years ago, and now I'm excited to have my very own pair of grommet pliers. Finally!

If you never had this tool, the other option is to use a hammer and pin which is very loud and iffy. It would do the job if you only need to do it once. This tool is the right tool for the job. At 15 bucks including grommets, it's a steal!



No comments:

Post a Comment