Search This Blog

Friday, December 17, 2010

Knitting 24/7



This is the first book I picked up while I was sick with bronchitis. I did a lot of knitting. That's all I felt like doing... knitting 24/7.

I love it when I find numerous projects from reading one book. The book, 'Knitting 24/7' by Veronik Avery, is divided into different sections; 'AM, PM & Weekends'. All together thirty different projects. There's a great range from quick projects to advance knitter. At first glance, you may think that the patterns are difficult but they are actual very easy to memorize. I'm a beginner when it comes to following patterns, but I was able to start easily.

For the scarf, I had to modify the pattern for the amount of yarn I had. So, I ended up with a scarf half the size of what she shown in the book. I'm happy with the results. Here, in Vancouver, I don't really need a heavy scarf. This little silk bamboo mix is just perfect!


My silk bamboo scarf perfect for Vancouver!

No comments:

Post a Comment