Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Make It Big Time!

Roberts Creek, Sunshine Coast  BC
(image by Richard)
I took a blogging break...

You know when you're juggling so many balls and you lose site of everything else?

I'm sorry that I've neglected my blog but life got so crazy with work I've turned my attention to my sewing machine instead. 

In August, Richard and I decided to spend holiday time in the Sunshine Coast (Gibsons). But, work forced me to bring along my sewing machine to actually... work. Call it a work holiday. At least I did enjoy my evenings with the beautiful scenery and a glass of wine. Richard was able to squeeze in a few rides exploring unknown territory of the Sunshine Coast. To say that we both fell in love with the Sunshine Coast would be an understatement!

Galstudio is in growing mode. We just finished a huge wholesale order that left us completely exhausted but happy. It was a grueling tens days of production. 

Circle Craft Christmas show

The Christmas craft shows have started. Richard and I went to investigate one of the top three shows in Vancouver, called Circle Craft. They've been around for over 20 years. Our friend Graham was there and he's a mainstay doing this show for the past 15 years. I was excited to help him design his newest children's music CD cover. 


Circle Craft is top notch with quality merchants but the admission fee of $12.00 is too high and I didn't feel that this show is a good match for our products.

On the other hand, we are back at the Make It Show for our second year. We're very excited that they added another day totaling four days. We have a larger booth sharing with our friend Helene... I'm definitely feeling this show and we will have lots of fun.


So, I'm back to my sewing machine and need to produce a few more items for the Make It Show. I also started teaching a crochet workshop... I'll keep that for my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment